torsdag, januar 20, 2011

Over the bridge and under the rain



these four walls are closing in on me, the talk is louder than I'll sing
i want to be there, want to be where you are
but you know it all, every look and smile that aren't meant to break
i'm over the bridge and under the rain

if everything's falling, if everything's changed
if I'm in the open, if I'm in the way

what am I doing here, if you're not with me?
what have I got to live for, if it's just my own dream
take it back to the beginning, back to the start
when gravity's pulling, you're still holding my heart
you come crashing down

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 kommentarer:

Ingunn Ekern sa...

oioioioioi, fine bilder!
hvor finner du dem?

Anna Josefin sa...

:)
litt ymse, men m.a. weheartit.com!

Andrea sa...

De hadde vore skikkeli kjekt me et innlegg me bilde og oppskrift av dei nydlige sconesa dine so ej fekk smake me ne P-Jolla i går! :D